SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY:
Shipping for all orders is via Fed-Ex service and fee is calculated based upon total cost of order, with a flat rate fee of $8.25 for orders $100 or less and free shipping on order over $100. Orders placed before 3:00 PM EST will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or holidays will be shipped the next business day.
* In the continental United States. Certain items classified as bulk, heavy or oversized will incur additional shipping charges. Those charges will be denoted during checkout.
All merchandise returned not in resale condition (opened boxes, expired product, damaged goods) or returned outside the 30 day window will be discarded and no credit and/or refund will be issued, unless an exception is made and approved by a member of the customer service or management team. This determination will be identified in the patient’s file for reporting purposes and in the event of a patient inquiry.
The Company will gladly accept returned merchandise and provide a full refund or credit if the returned merchandise meets the following criteria:
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original shipping date (exceptions will be made only in extenuating circumstances and requires manager approval)
- Merchandise must be returned unopened in the original manufacturer packaging in a re-sellable condition (this includes condition of the packaging and expiration date of the merchandise) and include all accessories, manuals, brochures and manufacturer documentation;
- The patient must contact the Company and receive prior approval in order to return the merchandise;
- The company will issue a call tag in order to pick up the merchandise once approved. Pick up will be scheduled within 24-48 hrs
If a defective product is shipped to a patient, a replacement product will be shipped to the patient at no additional cost. Defective product will be picked up at the company discretion.
If the incorrect product is shipped to the patient, the company will replace the product immediately at no cost to the patient. Incorrect product will be picked up at the company discretion.
Claims for shortages must be reported to the company within 14 days of receipt of the shipment. Missing product will be shipped to the patient at no additional charge.
If a shipment is not received by the patient, the company will send a new shipment to the patient. The company will send a no charge order to patient in order to replace the missing shipment.