Coloplast SenSura® Click Wide Outlet Drainable Pouch, Filter, Integrated Closure, Opaque, 2″ Flange, 3/8″ to 1-3/4″ Stoma – 20/Box
Type: Drainable Wide Outlet
Stoma Opening: 3/8″ to 1-3/4″ Cut-to-Fit
Size: 11.5″ L, 655mL, Large
Filter: Integrated Wave Filter
Closure: EasiClose™ Inegrated Closure
Backing: Soft Cloth Back and Front
SenSura® Click Two-Piece combines the unique, double-layer adhesive with a removable bag. The bag is connected to the baseplate by a mechanical coupling system that gives a reassuring “click” when the bag is securely locked to the baseplate.
- Two-Piece system combines the revolutionary double-layer adhesive for optimal skin friendliness and protection with secure, click-lock technology.
- The double-layer adhesive is skin friendly and resistant to erosion from stoma output and body fluids.
- The mechanical coupling allows the bag to rotate to the best position.
- Visible blue cutting guides in relevant sizes make it easier for you to cut the adhesive accurately to ensure a safe seal around your stoma.
- The removal ear makes it easy to remove the adhesive without leaving residue on the skin.
- The coupling has been strengthened with a safety ring that gives a reassuring “click” when it is securely locked to the baseplate.
- The bag has an integrated wave filter that allows the air to flow to help keep your bag discreet and provide odor control.
- Integrated filter label can be opened or closed to reduce the effects of pancaking or ballooning.
- The soft non-woven fabric is strong and water repellent, making it easier to dry the bag after a wash or swim.
- EasiClose™ outlet can be folded up and hidden away without the need for bulky clips.
- Improved hygienic hide-away outlet on SenSura® drainable bag with fold-up option to reduce the bag to half its size.
- Split soft cover bags featuring a transparent film underneath the cover to facilitate application.
- Strong soft cover material that keeps the bag in shape and dries quickly after bathing.
- Soft removal tab to facilitate bag changes.