Xtrasorb™ Dressing has a core of super-absorbent polymer that allows the dressing to absorb significantly increased amounts of fluids versus conventional moist wound dressings. Its super-absorbent polymers bind fluid and convert it to a gel.
- Rapid, extremely high capacity absorption.
- Extended wear times lead to greater cost efficiency.
- Binding of fluid helps to protect against maceration.
- Fluid is locked away even under compression.
- Non-adherent to the wound bed for easy removal.
- Outer layer helps to protect clothing and bed sheets.
- Fewer dressing changes reduces disruption to the wound bed.