Xtrasorb™ Super Absorbent Dressing has a core of super-absorbent polymer that allows the dressings to absorb significantly increased amounts of fluids versus conventional moist wound dressings. Its super-absorbent polymers bind fluid and convert it to a gel.
- Rapid, extremely high capacity absorption.
- Extended wear time leads to greater cost efficiency.
- Binding of fluid helps to protect against maceration.
- Fluid is locked away, even under compression.
- Non-adherent to the wound bed for easy removal.
- Outer layer helps to protect clothing and bed sheets.
- Fewer dressing changes reduces disruption to the wound bed.
There are no reviews yet.