LoFric® Origo™ Nelaton Catheter is intended for intermittent urinary catheterization. It is sterilized by irradiation.
- Peel-open tab.
- Adhesive tab on back for reliable hanging.
- Instant activation: all it takes is a gentle squeeze to activate with the pure salt solution.
- Adjustable Insertion Grip for better grip and control with no need to touch the catheter tube.
- Hydrophilic catheter with urotonic™ surface technology for minimal friction during insertion and withdrawal.
- Hydrophilic surface coating: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP).
- Catheter tube: Polyolefin-based elastomer (POBE).
- Wetting pouch: Laminate foil of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), aluminum and polyethylene (PE), sterile water with sodium chloride (NaCl).
- PVC free.
- phthalate free.