3M Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing with Border is used to cover and secure IV and catheter sites to protect at-risk skin, or as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites, and chronic wounds. It has a frame and first aid delivery system that makes placement quick and easy. Breathable film provides a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants while the dressings remain intact without leakage
- 3M Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing with Border provides a moist environment for enhanced wound healing.
- Versatility allows you to use one product for many applications.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- For IV sites, water vapor and oxygen are easily exchanged to permit normal functioning of the skin.
- Unique, thin film conforms to the body and flexes with the skin for greater patient comfort.
- Offer borders reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and increase patient comfort.
- The hydrophilic nature of tegaderm HP (holding power) film adhesive makes it more adherent and useful in moist conditions.
There are no reviews yet.