3M Tegaderm™ Clear Absorbent Acrylic Dressing has advanced technology where wound exudate moves through perforations in bottom layer of Tegaderm. Through the process of diffusion wound exudate is absorbed into clear, acrylic polymer pad. Moisture vapor is released through top, breathable, Water-proof layer of Tegaderm film, which also provides a barrier to outside contaminants.
- 3M Tegaderm™ Clear Absorbent Acrylic Dressing is washable.
- Promotes autolytic debridement while allowing visualization.
- Bottom layer is coated with a moist skin adhesive.
- Easy to center on the wound and apply.
- Low potential for skin maceration.
- Hypoallergenic and Latex-free.
- Gentle removal from the skin.
- Thin profile, conformable.
- Low friction surface.
There are no reviews yet.