Highly Absorbent, Latex-Free, Highly Absorbent
Medline Puracol™ Plus Collagen Dressing restores a gentle balance for wounds that are chronic or stalled. Contraindicated for active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver. Helps jump start stalled wounds. Unique three-dimensional structure helps support cellular growth. Native collagen makes the dressing last longer in the wound bed. It preserves the collagen’s natural triple helix structure, resulting in dressings that provide more collagen to a wound for a longer period of time.
- Medline Puracol Plus Collagen Dressing is 100% pure native collagen, no fillers added.
- Triple-helix format helps restore chemical balance in the wound bed facilitating the give-n-take magnetism of a healing wound.
- Highly absorbent material converts to soft gel sheet that stays in intimate contact with wound bed as it absorbs exudates.
- Fibroblasts recognize this structure as natural behaving normally producing the collagen to heal the wound.
- Supporting normal fibroblast activity while distracting negative forces like MMP”s and Elastase.
- Triple helix structure allows body’s own fibroblasts to act normally.
- Absorbent collagen sheets manage wound moisture.
- Easy to cut and apply.
There are no reviews yet.