Medline OptiLock® Non-adhesive wound dressing has super absorbent polymer core which absorbs moderate to heavy exudate. Its non-adherent wound contact layer prevents the dressing from sticking to the wound or periwound skin. Can be used as a primary dressing on partial-thickness and full-thickness wounds or as a secondary dressing on full-thickness wounds.
- Super-absorbent polymer core.
- Locks in drainage under compression.
- Adjusts absorption to the amount of drainage.
- Protects skin from maceration.
- Non-adherent wound contact layer.
- Indications pressure ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations and abrasions and wounds under compression.
- Contraindications third degree burns, known sensitivity to the product itself or its components do not use on non-exudating or minimally exudating wounds.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
There are no reviews yet.