- Highly absorbent1 dressings provide exceptional fluid handling with a variety of applications
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level to increase breathability
- Dressings that have an “EP” at the end of the item number are supplied in Educational Packaging that focuses on patient safety and correct product application
- Indications: pressure injuries, partial and full- thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, and first- and second-degree burns
- Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis
1. Data on file.