Optifoam® waterproof, polyurethane backing helps to maintain an optimally moist wound environment, prevent strike-through and aid in the prevention of bacterial contamination of the wound. The backing’s moisture vapor transmission rate adjusts depending on the fluid level in the wound. Foam pad has micropores for low adherence to wound surface, yet has a higher fluid-handling capacity than other brands. Foam island gently expands as it absorbs, keeping the dressing in contact with the wound surface for improved fluid handling.
- Protects and maintains a moist wound environment.
- Waterproof, polyurethane backing.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate adjusts depending on the fluid level in the wound.
- Micropore foam padding.
- Low adherence to wound surface.
- Higher fluid-handling capacity than other brands.
- Foam pad gently expands as it absorbs fluid.