Mepilex® Border sacrum foam dressing minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Safetac® technology layer: Reduces pain and trauma during dressing changes, does not adhere to the moist wound bed, only to dry skin, seals the wound margins and reduces risk of maceration.
- Polyurethane backing film: Moisture vapor permeable, moisture proof, bacteria and viral barrier.
- Multi-layered absorbent foam pad: Retention layer stores exudate, non-woven layer spreads and retains fluid, absorption layer transfers exudate to layers above.
- Improved fluid handling: Reduces risk of leakage and maceration.
- Benefits: Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin on removal, adheres gently and securely to dry, intact surrounding skin, maintains a moist wound environment, minimizes the risk of maceration, designed for ease of use and patient comfort.
- Areas of use: Treatment of moderate to highly exuding wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds like skin tears and secondary healing wounds, aid in the prevention of skin damage, surgical incisions.
- Wear time: Up to seven days.