With Safetac® Technology, Perforated Polyurethane Film, Sterile, Open Mesh Structure
Mepitel® One is one-sided version of Mepitel® that utilizes the product benefits from Mepitel®, but is easier to handle. As with the Mepitel®, Mepitel® One can be left in place for up to 14 days depending on the condition of the wound. This reduces the necessity for frequent, primary dressing changes. The porous structure of Mepitel® One allows exudates to pass into an outer, absorbent dressing. The Safetac® layer prevents the outer dressing from sticking to the wound and ensures atraumatic dressing changes. The Safetac® layer seals around the wound edges, preventing the exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk of maceration.
- With transparent, flexible, thin and perforated polyurethane film.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Can remain in place for up to 14 days which in turn ensures undisturbed wound healing.
- Enables less frequent dressing changes.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Maintained product properties over time – leaves no residues and does not dry out.
- Full transparency for quick and easy wound inspection during application and during wear.
- Thin. Conforms well to body contours, promoting patient comfort during wear.
- Easy to use as Mepitel One won´t stick to gloves, scissors, second layer etc.
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy.
- Improved adhesion, increased position retention – stays in place.