With Safetac® Technology, Absorbent Pad, Sterile, Waterproof and Moisture-Proof Film Backing
Mepilex® Lite is a thin and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac® layer seals around the wound edges preventing exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration. The Safetac® layer ensures atraumatic dressing changes. Mepilex® Lite can be cut to suit various wound shapes and locations.
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear and minimizes pain upon removal.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Thin and comfortable to wear.
- Easy to handle and may be cut for customization.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- May be left in place during radiation therapy.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, a thin flexible absorbent pad of polyurethane foam and an outer film that is vapour permeable and waterproof.
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations.