Type: Two-Way Specialty Foley
Tip: Olive Coude
Lubrication: Hydrogel Coated
Balloon Capacity: 5cc
The Bardex® Lubricath® latex Foley catheter provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort given the hydrogel coating’s unique ability to absorb fluid, thus creating a hydrophilic “cushion” between the catheter surface and the urethra. Available in a medium length, olive Coudé tip design that facilitates negotiation of the prostatic urethra along with a single drainage eye.
- Bard 2-Way Bardex® Lubricath® Speciality 5 cc Foley Catheters are single-use and sterile.
- 5 cc balloon for postoperative hemostasis.
- Allows for atraumatic insertion thus providing enhanced patient comfort.
- Hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use, resulting in less trauma upon removal.
- Used to negotiate the male urethra, particularly when a structure or BPH is present.
- Coudé tip is useful in negotiating the neck of the bladder in female patients, allowing easier insertion and reduced irritation.
- Balloon is round and short to provide excellent seating in the bladder to minimize leakage and irritation to the trigone.
- Slightly larger bulb to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Features Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, proven to reduce the incidence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs).
There are no reviews yet.