Smith & Nephew Conformant™ 2 Wound Veil 4″ x 4″ Sheet, Sterile, Air Permeable, Transparent
Non-Adherent Contact Layer Dressing is a woven nylon fabric with sealed edges that is lint-free, non-adherent, non-toxic, non-irritating and hypoallergenic. Wound contact material is placed over wound and under gauze or other absorbent dressing.
- Tears easily and uniformly.
- Covers the wound and allows removal with less disturbance to granulation tissue.
- Transparency allows easy monitoring of a wound or graft.
- Can be used over most wound sites under an absorbent outer dressing.
- Compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams.
There are no reviews yet.