Smith & Nephew Acticoat™ Flex 3 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing with Silcryst Nanocrystals 4″ x 4″ Square, Highly Flexible, Low Adherent
Smith & Nephew Acticoat™ Flex 7 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing with Silcryst Nanocrystals is a highly conformable dressing that follows the body contours to maintain contact with the wound surface. The dressing is low adherent, which helps to minimize wound trauma at dressing changes. Nanocrystalline silver provides an effective barrier to microbial contamination. It allows fluid transport into the secondary dressing to minimize the risk of maceration.
- Nanocrystalline coating of pure silver delivers antimicrobial barrier activity within 30 minutes.
- Compatible as a wound contact layer with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) for a period of up to 3 days.
- Open weave structure facilitates the passage of fluid through the dressing and wicks away excess exudate.
- Polyester substrate helps manage moisture level and control silver release.
- Effective barrier which may assist in preventing contamination of the wound.
- Versatile dressing that can be cut to the desired shape and size to wrap around all body parts.
- Sustained release of silver also means fewer dressing changes, resulting in less exposure of the wound bed to the environment.
- Provides potent, fast-acting, and long-lasting antimicrobial barrier control.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Provides 3-day wear time.
There are no reviews yet.