Magic3 Go™ is a ready-to-use silicone Intermittent Catheter with a self-hydrating coating that doesn’t require patient activation with water or lubricant prior to use. This is a hydrophilic, female length catheter with a robust handle for better control, a discreet consumer package and a new coating that maintains the catheter in a hydrated state. Intermittent catheter is intended for draining urine from the bladder.
- Straight tip.
- Ergonomic handle: Provides a secure grip and a no-touch area with which to insert the catheter. It can easily and securely be connected to a collection device.
- Three-layer silicone catheter with its self-hydrating coating, the Magic3 Go™ with CleanGlide™ Technology is designed to glide easily and comfortably through the urinary tract.
- CleanGlide™ is a lubricious hydrogel that maintains the catheter in a hydrated state without requiring activation or lubrication prior to use.
- Four comfort sized eyelets.
- Ultra-soft outer layer designed to help maximize comfort.
- Firm middle layer for easy handling.
- Pliable innermost layer for easy navigation.